Wednesday, September 7, 2011

marina + aaron = engaged

Shooting an engagement session with good friends is so fun. There is no uncomfortable introduction or shyness in front of the camera with me.

I've known Aaron since I was in junior high and I met Marina soon after. A few years ago, Marina and I were roommates and they started dating when we were living together.

I remember her asking me what I thought of him before they went out. I said, "He's a really cool guy. Very chill, easy going. Likes to surf."

I thought immediately they were a good match since Marina is also very sweet and easy going.

The first time he came over, he cooked for us. I remember thinking, "A cook too? BONUS!"

So now five years later, they're tying the knot. And not only do I get to witness it, but I get to capture it with my camera. I feel so lucky.

Congrats to my beautiful friends, inside and out.

Stay tuned for the wedding pics!